Pineapple Puppy Consulting Program:
You may need Pineapple Puppy Consulting if…..
Are you bringing home a new puppy or thinking of adding a new furry family member to your pack?
Does your young dog have no manners when guests come over to your home?
Do you work all day (like many puppy parents) and are wondering if crate training is right for your dog?
Do you wonder about what to have for your new fur kiddo when she comes home with you?
Are you a first-time puppy parent who wants the best for your puppy?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, Pineapple Puppy Consulting can help you!
Raising a puppy should be a happy time for you and your new pup. Training a dog for the first time can be stressful, but with the right tools and consulting, your puppy will grow up to be a very well-mannered adult.
Some dog owners wait until their dog has torn furniture, chewed a brand-new pair of sunglasses, or dug up the backyard to call a trainer. This is the right idea, but being proactive about dog behavior saves you a lot of time, money, and stress in the long-run!
What Pineapple Puppy Consulting offers to puppy parents:
- An intensive (but gentle) 1:1 IN-HOME training program for your pup
- Leash training (for dogs older than 12 weeks)
- Crate training program (dogs are den animals and love their “bedrooms”)
- Puppy’s manners with guests
- Feeding time manners
- Any other concerns regarding your puppy’s behavior will be addressed
Work 1:1 with a Puppy Consultant who will:
- Answer emails and phone calls with questions you have throughout the week
- Send emails about your puppy’s progress that day (if you are unable to be at home for the training that day)
- Give you the tools necessary for your dog to mature long after Pineapple Puppy Consulting has ended
- Give you access to our website’s monthly subscription
- Teach your puppy manners with guests, leash manners, and crate manners
Did you know?
We offer Virtual Puppy Consulting! Need SPECIFIC questions answered but don’t have time for an in-home training session? Set up a 1:1 consulting phone call with Nicole to have your puppy behavior questions answered TODAY!
Click the link below for 1:1 In-Home Puppy Consulting:
Click the link below for 1:1 Virtual Puppy Consulting:
Please note, if the zipcode you provide will not allow you to register please call 321-802-4037. We can also be reached by the Contact Form to the right of your screen. We look forward to working with you and your puppy!
Download our FREE eGuide HERE: